Nomination and Remuneration Committee
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee was formed to be an operating committee in considering appropriate nomination and remuneration for directors, managing director and the chairman of the Board of Directors with transparency and fairness.
The committee is re-elected biennially.
As at September 18, 2017, the Nomination and Remuneration Committee comprises three independent directors and one executive director, namely:
|1) Sai Tun Myint||- Chairman of the Committee|
|2) Sai Kheim Kham||- Member |
|3) Sai Sam Mao||- Member |
|4) Sai Khun Kyaw||- Member|
The Board of Directors authorizes the Nomination and Remuneration Committee to perform the following undertakings.
- Considering and proposing qualified persons to hold the position of director, managing director, and chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Considering and determining criteria on consideration for remuneration for directors, managing director and the chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Disclosing considered, proposed, and determined remuneration for directors in the shareholders' annual general meeting for approval.
- Proceeding other undertakings assigned by the Boarding of Directors, and
- Considering and proposing appoint and firing executives.
- The Nomination and Remuneration Committee holds regular meeting biannually. In a circumstance requires immediate attention, for the utmost benefits of the Company, the Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee may convene an additional meeting.